Unibond One is our newest offering in the Unibond family of gluing products. Unibond One is a one part PVA adhesive specifically designed and formulated for wood veneering and laminating providing a extra hard glue line, long open work time and will block bleed through on commercially sliced veneers. Can also be used as a general assembly adhesive for interior furniture and cabinetry
Although not as high a performer as our two part Unibond 800, Unibond One is an excellent veneering and laminating adhesive when the extreme rigidity and performance of a two part urea resin glue is not required.
- Veneering flat and curved parts.
- Bonding plastic laminates.
- Laminating curved panels and bent laminations.
- Assembly glue for furniture, cabinets, and general joinery.
- Extra hard glue line – Minimizes crazing and cold creep
- Neutral tan color – Suitable for lighter and medium tone woods. White and dark brown tints are available for extremely blond woods as well as extra dark ones – One 8 oz. bottle of tint will color a full 5 gallon pail at full strength.
- Longer open work time – extended open time required for most panel work.
- No mixing – Use straight from the bottle. Unused glue can be returned to container
- Eliminates bleed through – Will stop bleed through on most unbacked commercially sliced veneer.
- Environmentally friendly – No harmful vapors
|15min at 70° F
|45min – 2 hrs depending on wood species, room temp and humidity.
|1 year at 70° F