Performance for the professional – Priced for the budget
“Compact 150 Vacupress® Pump – The Veneering and Clamping System for the Home Workshop “
Vacuum Pressing Systems, the leader in vacuum laminating technology for woodworking, is pleased to offer the Compact 150 Vacupress® Pump, an affordable, versatile system for veneering, laminating and multipurpose clamping.
The Compact 150 Vacupress® Pump model is specifically designed for the home workshop. The Compact 150 is the perfect choice for woodworkers who want to explore the exciting possibilities of veneering and laminating with vacuum without the expense of larger systems or the need for compressed air.
The heart of the system is an extremely quiet, two chamber 1.5cfm rocking piston pump, developing 1750 lbs of pressing force per square ft. The adjustable vacuum switch monitors the vacuum level turning the pump on and off as needed.
Compact 150 Vacupress® Pump vacuum pressing bags have heat welded seams and are made from a durable, flexible 30 mil vinyl as well as 30mil polyurethane.
From the C channel bag closure to the quick disconnects, cleanable filter jar and molded bag nipple, the Compact 150 Vacupress® Pump delivers the same engineered quality and performance standards as our professional vacuum pressing line. No detail has been overlooked.
The Compact 150 Vacupress® Pump comes complete and ready to use, no additional parts are required, simply choose a Vacupress® bag to connect to. Since many woodworkers may be trying their hand at veneering for the first time, a comprehensive owner’s manual is included to assist in successful vacuum pressing.
Compact 150 Vacupress® Pump Specifications and Features:
- 1.5 CFM dual chamber, rocking piston vacuum pump, cool and extremely quiet running, reaching maximum vacuum of 25HG (No compressor needed) Easy access, see- through filter jar with removable bowl for cleaning Vacuum gauge for monitoring the vacuum process Adjustable vacuum switch auto cycles the pump as needed to keep a consistent vacuum level throughout the vacuum process.
- Three position power switch, off, auto cycle and continuous run.
- 10 ft of braided vacuum hose with quick disconnects between the pump and bag
- 25 ft of pressure sensitive neoprene vacuum tape to create a hold down table for routing and sanding parts
- Patch kit for bag repair
- Comprehensive operator’s manual Includes thorough instructions on general veneering, pressing techniques and vacuum clamping.